Welcome!

This blog is my response to The Joy Dare by Ann Voskamp, author of the book "One Thousand Gifts". Every day (hopefully) I will be recording three things that bring me joy, three gifts from God, three things that I am grateful for.

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

December 30, 2012: Hope Lives


3 gifts of hope:
  • God is the I AM, the same yesterday, today and tomorrow. God said to Moses, “I am who I am. Exodus 3:14
  • He is the faithful one. If we are faithless, he remains faithful – for he cannot deny himself.  2 Timothy 2:13
  • His word lives. For the word of God is living and active and sharper than any two-edged sword, and piercing as far as the division of soul and spirit, of both joints and marrow, and able to judge the thoughts and intentions of the heart. Hebrews 4:12

No comments:

Post a Comment