Welcome!

This blog is my response to The Joy Dare by Ann Voskamp, author of the book "One Thousand Gifts". Every day (hopefully) I will be recording three things that bring me joy, three gifts from God, three things that I am grateful for.

Monday, May 20, 2013

May 16, 2013: Overflowing Hope



3 gifts found in His Word:
  • Boaz, the kinsman-redeemer in the book of Ruth, a beautiful picture of the ultimate Redeemer
  • this reason to study it: For everything that was written in the past was written to teach us, so that through the endurance taught in the Scriptures and the encouragement they provide we might have hope. Romans 15:4
  • and one of my favorite blessings: May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit. Romans 15:13

No comments:

Post a Comment