Welcome!

This blog is my response to The Joy Dare by Ann Voskamp, author of the book "One Thousand Gifts". Every day (hopefully) I will be recording three things that bring me joy, three gifts from God, three things that I am grateful for.

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

August 22, 2012: Light at the End


3 gifts in light:
  • light at the end of the tunnel. News received today that my church has called a new teaching pastor and he accepted.
  • light in the eyes of our refugee family whenever I stop by to visit.
  • light God shines on my path so that I need not fear what is ahead. I will lead the blind by ways they have not known, along unfamiliar paths I will guide them; I will turn the darkness into light before them and make the rough places smooth. These are the things I will do; I will not forsake them. Isaiah 42:16

No comments:

Post a Comment