Welcome!

This blog is my response to The Joy Dare by Ann Voskamp, author of the book "One Thousand Gifts". Every day (hopefully) I will be recording three things that bring me joy, three gifts from God, three things that I am grateful for.

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

September 12, 2012: Gifts That Are Out of This World


3 gifts in His word:
  • This comfort:  Yet the Lord longs to be gracious to you; therefore he will rise up to show you compassion. For the Lord is a God of justice. Blessed are all who wait for him!  Isaiah 30:18
  • This promise:  Jesus replied... "Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid."   John 14:27
  • This reminder: Above all, love each other deeply, because love covers over a multitude of sins.    1 Peter 4:8

No comments:

Post a Comment