Welcome!

This blog is my response to The Joy Dare by Ann Voskamp, author of the book "One Thousand Gifts". Every day (hopefully) I will be recording three things that bring me joy, three gifts from God, three things that I am grateful for.

Thursday, June 20, 2013

June 18, 2013: Lavish Love



3 gifts from my Heavenly Father:
  • lavish love. See what great love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called children of God! And that is what we are! 1 John 3:1
  •  comfort. Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of compassion and the God of all comfort,  who comforts us in all our troubles, so that we can comfort those in any trouble with the comfort we ourselves receive from God. 2 Corinthians 1:3-4
  • grace + peace. Grace and peace to you from God the Father and the Lord Jesus Christ. 2 Thessalonians 1:2

No comments:

Post a Comment