Welcome!

This blog is my response to The Joy Dare by Ann Voskamp, author of the book "One Thousand Gifts". Every day (hopefully) I will be recording three things that bring me joy, three gifts from God, three things that I am grateful for.

Thursday, June 20, 2013

June 19, 2013: In First Place



3 gifts I became today in serving:
  • honored. "Whoever serves me must follow me; and where I am, my servant also will be. My Father will honor the one who serves me."  John 12:26
  • first. Sitting down, Jesus called the Twelve and said, “Anyone who wants to be first must be the very last, and the servant of all.”  Mark 9:35
  • equipped.  All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness,  so that the servant of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work. 2 Timothy 3:16-17

No comments:

Post a Comment