Welcome!

This blog is my response to The Joy Dare by Ann Voskamp, author of the book "One Thousand Gifts". Every day (hopefully) I will be recording three things that bring me joy, three gifts from God, three things that I am grateful for.

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

April 17, 2012: Woven Together with Love



3 gifts woven together:
  • me.  From one of my favorite psalms, Psalm 139:
 I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
   your works are wonderful,
   I know that full well.
 My frame was not hidden from you
   when I was made in the secret place,
   when I was woven together in the depths of the earth.
 Your eyes saw my unformed body;
   all the days ordained for me were written in your book
   before one of them came to be.
(verses 14-16)
  • the fellowship of believers.  I have witnessed it several times lately, when someone is in crisis other Christians come together in prayer, support and encouragement.  Beautiful.
  • my heart with Women of the Word and the amazing women I have had the privilege of studying, journeying and leading with.

No comments:

Post a Comment