Welcome!

This blog is my response to The Joy Dare by Ann Voskamp, author of the book "One Thousand Gifts". Every day (hopefully) I will be recording three things that bring me joy, three gifts from God, three things that I am grateful for.

Monday, June 18, 2012

June 18, 2012: The True Gift of the True Bread


3 gifts from your Heavenly Father:
  • forgiveness.   For if you forgive other people when they sin against you, your heavenly Father will also forgive you. Matthew 6:14
  • value. Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they? Matthew 6:26
  •  the true bread.  Jesus said to them, “Very truly I tell you, it is not Moses who has given you the bread from heaven, but it is my Father who gives you the true bread from heaven. John 6:32 Eucharisteo!

No comments:

Post a Comment