Welcome!

This blog is my response to The Joy Dare by Ann Voskamp, author of the book "One Thousand Gifts". Every day (hopefully) I will be recording three things that bring me joy, three gifts from God, three things that I am grateful for.

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

July 10, 2012: Weight Training


3 gifts in weakness:
  • His grace. But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.”  2 Corinthians 2:9
  • His strength. That is why, for Christ’s sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong. 2 Corinthians 2:10
  • His mercy. Be merciful to me, LORD, for I am in distress; my eyes grow weak with sorrow, my soul and body with grief. Psalm 31:9

No comments:

Post a Comment