Welcome!

This blog is my response to The Joy Dare by Ann Voskamp, author of the book "One Thousand Gifts". Every day (hopefully) I will be recording three things that bring me joy, three gifts from God, three things that I am grateful for.

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

July 3, 2012: The Gift of Choices


a gift in faith, family, freedom:
  • the faith promise that God knows the way, even when the path ahead looks perilous. "I will lead the blind by ways they have not known, along unfamiliar paths ... I will turn the darkness into light before them and make the rough places smooth. These are the things I will do; I will not forsake them." Isaiah 42:16
  • the happiness and appreciation in his voice as I called to invite our family to celebrate their first American Independence Day with us.
  • the freedom of choices.  I was reminded of this tonight as I passed by a Burger King advertising a Bacon Sundae.  All our choices are definitely not good ones, but they are many.

No comments:

Post a Comment