Welcome!

This blog is my response to The Joy Dare by Ann Voskamp, author of the book "One Thousand Gifts". Every day (hopefully) I will be recording three things that bring me joy, three gifts from God, three things that I am grateful for.

Sunday, July 8, 2012

July 8, 2012: The Gift of Flowing Water


3 gifts water
  • the fun of squirt guns at the Refugee Picnic
  • the blessing of a cold glassful on a hot day
  • the forever gift of living water. Jesus said, "Whoever believes in me, as Scripture has said, rivers of living water will flow from within them.”  John 7:38

2 comments:

  1. I'll add one, the gift of a summer thunderstorm to break a long drought.

    Visiting from Multitudes on Mondays
    Mary Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a gift indeed! We are also in the midst of a long drought and could so use some rain!

    ReplyDelete