Welcome!

This blog is my response to The Joy Dare by Ann Voskamp, author of the book "One Thousand Gifts". Every day (hopefully) I will be recording three things that bring me joy, three gifts from God, three things that I am grateful for.

Monday, May 14, 2012

May 14, 2012: Joy Watered


a gift picked up, put away, put back:
  • my cell phone to text my sister-in-law about plans for a Girl's Night Out with our daughters.  Joy in the planning itself.
  • God's wrath when he forgives our sin.  You forgave the iniquity of your people and covered all their sins. You set aside all your wrath and turned from your fierce anger. Restore us again, God our Savior, and put away your displeasure toward us...Show us your unfailing love, Lord, and grant us your salvation. Psalm 85:2-4,7
  • a watering can after giving my beautiful New Guinea Impatiens a needed drink.

No comments:

Post a Comment