Welcome!

This blog is my response to The Joy Dare by Ann Voskamp, author of the book "One Thousand Gifts". Every day (hopefully) I will be recording three things that bring me joy, three gifts from God, three things that I am grateful for.

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

May 22, 2012: The Joy of a Good Laugh


3 gifts that made you laugh:
  • an online video of a father and daughter doing a surprise dance routine at her bat mitzvah.  Found here if you want to check it out too: http://shine.yahoo.com/author-blog-posts/father-daughter-dance-hit-222800635.html
  • a posting about typos on a Facebook group called "Church Secretaries Rock".  This advice was my favorite: "Don't forget the 'r' when you're writing about your local food pantry."
  • an episode of "Big Bang Theory". 
Laughter truly is good medicine!

No comments:

Post a Comment