Welcome!

This blog is my response to The Joy Dare by Ann Voskamp, author of the book "One Thousand Gifts". Every day (hopefully) I will be recording three things that bring me joy, three gifts from God, three things that I am grateful for.

Saturday, March 24, 2012

March 24, 2012: The Power of Words


 3 gifts spoken:
  • "Holy, Holy, Holy Adonai Almighty. You are worthy to have honor, pow’r and glory. Holy, Holy, Holy Adonai."  Lyrics from a favorite worship songs, Adonai Almighty © EarReverent Music 2001.  Holiness is my favorite attribute of God.  Blows me away every time.
  • "See you then!"   Dinner plans with a dear friend.  I have learned the importance of having things to look forward to.
  • "Look, I got the painting done."  Three cheers for my husband who touched up the paint in the laundry room--it looks great!

No comments:

Post a Comment