Welcome!

This blog is my response to The Joy Dare by Ann Voskamp, author of the book "One Thousand Gifts". Every day (hopefully) I will be recording three things that bring me joy, three gifts from God, three things that I am grateful for.

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

March 7, 2012: The Bond of Believers


3 gifts in the kitchen:
  • a pretty little dish I bought in the Bahamas, a souvenir from our 25th anniversary trip. A reminder of the blessing of marriage.
  • my tea kettle.  Because there's just nothing like a cup of herbal tea to comfort and refresh.
  • new friends.  We started meeting tonight with a group of people from church to study and discuss the book of Ruth for the Lenten season.  It's such joy to have an instant connection with other believers because of the bond we have in Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment