Welcome!

This blog is my response to The Joy Dare by Ann Voskamp, author of the book "One Thousand Gifts". Every day (hopefully) I will be recording three things that bring me joy, three gifts from God, three things that I am grateful for.

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

March 6, 2012: The Gift of Hope


a gift bent, a gift broken, a gift beautiful:
  • God's ear to hear me when I pray.  I am praying to you because I know you will answer, O God. Bend down and listen as I pray.  Show me your unfailing love in wonderful ways. Psalm 17:6-7a
  • the separation caused by sin. But now in Christ Jesus you who once were far off have been brought near by the blood of Christ. For He Himself is our peace, who has made both one, and has broken down the middle wall of separation. Ephesians 2:13-14
  • the weather today.  Sunshine and warm temps. The hope of spring. 

No comments:

Post a Comment