Welcome!

This blog is my response to The Joy Dare by Ann Voskamp, author of the book "One Thousand Gifts". Every day (hopefully) I will be recording three things that bring me joy, three gifts from God, three things that I am grateful for.

Sunday, March 25, 2012

March 25, 2012: Singing a Song of Freedom


a gift sung, a gift written, a gift painted:
  • Changed by Aaron Niequist ©2003 AARONieq Music .  One of my very favorite worship songs. The first two lines read,  "In Jesus’ name I’ve been changed, I’ve been filled, I’ve been found, I’ve been freed, I’ve been saved!"  Hallelujah!
  • Heavenly Man  by Brother Yun and Paul Hattaway.  One of the most thought provoking books I've ever read.  If you don't think God still works miracles, read the story of Brother Yun.
  • A gorgeous painting of the Biblical story of Ruth that hangs in the hallway at my church.   I have it as my desktop background on the computer and it inspires me every time I see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment