Welcome!

This blog is my response to The Joy Dare by Ann Voskamp, author of the book "One Thousand Gifts". Every day (hopefully) I will be recording three things that bring me joy, three gifts from God, three things that I am grateful for.

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

February 14, 2012: God's Love Is the Very Best Valentine Gift of All


3 ways you feel the love of God:
  • through my husband.   He loves me because of Christ in him.  He has stayed faithful to me for 26 1/2 years because of Christ in him.  He remains committed to me no matter what the future holds because of Christ in him. That is a gift for which I am truly grateful. 
  • through the Word.  God tells me over and over again how much he loves me. If you've never seen the video from fathersloveletter.com you should really check it out.  Today. On Valentine's Day.  Or any day.  
  • when I worship.  I have always liked to sing, and especially to sing in worship.  Worship just brings me close to God, it's a very intimate thing to me and I feel God's presence there.  I become more aware of his love for me and mine for him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment