Welcome!

This blog is my response to The Joy Dare by Ann Voskamp, author of the book "One Thousand Gifts". Every day (hopefully) I will be recording three things that bring me joy, three gifts from God, three things that I am grateful for.

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

February 1, 2012: Gifts Around the Clock


a gift found at 11:30 am, at 2:30 pm, at 6:30 pm:
  • at 11:30: the peace that comes after Bible study finishes, the blessing of joy, a contentment that comes from living out my passion.  A Gift with a capital G.
  • at 2:30: laughing out loud at an email from a friend.  Laughter is good medicine and a good gift.
  • at 6:30: a quiet night with my husband, nothing on the calendar.  A pot of turkey black bean chili and time to spend together.  Gifts of food for the body and soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment