Welcome!

This blog is my response to The Joy Dare by Ann Voskamp, author of the book "One Thousand Gifts". Every day (hopefully) I will be recording three things that bring me joy, three gifts from God, three things that I am grateful for.

Sunday, January 15, 2012

January 15, 2012: Joy Shared is Joy Multiplied


One thing you wore, one thing you gave away, one thing you shared:



  • One thing I wore:  Warm, fuzzy fleece sweatpants and sweatshirt.  I was snuggly warm all day!
  • One thing you gave away: fresh baked, gooey caramel rolls for breakfast this morning before church.  A family tradition when we are together for a weekend.
  • One thing you shared: a snowmobile ride through the woods with my husband, my son and his girlfriend.  The snow laden trees were so beautiful.  It was breathtaking to be out in the middle of God's creation.

1 comment:

  1. I am enJOYing your posts as you count your joys! Thank you for sharing...

    ReplyDelete