Welcome!

This blog is my response to The Joy Dare by Ann Voskamp, author of the book "One Thousand Gifts". Every day (hopefully) I will be recording three things that bring me joy, three gifts from God, three things that I am grateful for.

Friday, January 6, 2012

January 6, 2012: Counting It All Joy

One thing from your bag, your fridge, your heart.

  • From my bag: a stash of card making supplies from Target's dollar section.  I think maybe the "bag" was supposed to be my purse, but the first thing that came to mind was these fun goodies I bought today on an errand run to Target. Got some darling notecards and envelopes and some dimensional stickers.  My plan is to make Valentine cards for the women in my Bible study group.
  • From my fridge: black beans!  I love 'em!  They are one of the newer foods I've added to my diet and they make everything you put them in more delicious :)
  • From my heart: my family.  It was such a joy to spend time with my family during Christmas--they make my heart full.

No comments:

Post a Comment