Welcome!

This blog is my response to The Joy Dare by Ann Voskamp, author of the book "One Thousand Gifts". Every day (hopefully) I will be recording three things that bring me joy, three gifts from God, three things that I am grateful for.

Saturday, January 28, 2012

January 28, 2012: The Gift of Friendship


3 graces found in your friends:
This was both very easy and very hard.  Very easy because I have such wonderful friends, but that made it very hard to choose, so I went with the first three God brought to mind.
  • Grace in the way my friend, Louayne, speaks so freely of the Lord and how he is working in her life.  She teaches and reminds me to do the same.
  • Grace to endure suffering.  My friend Diana endures many trials, yet she clings to Jesus as her lifeline.  God's glory is indeed revealed in her. I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us. Romans 8:18
  • Grace of spirit.  That's my friend, Sharon.  She has the most gentle, loving spirit of anyone I've ever known.  She inspires me to speak graciously and to look for the good in every situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment