Welcome!

This blog is my response to The Joy Dare by Ann Voskamp, author of the book "One Thousand Gifts". Every day (hopefully) I will be recording three things that bring me joy, three gifts from God, three things that I am grateful for.

Monday, January 16, 2012

January 16, 2012: Hapiness in Small Things

3 ways you witnessed happiness today:

  • Two neighbor girls outside my window, attempting to knock icicles off their garage roof. The small joys of childhood.
  •  My husband finding the ski gear he wanted for a bargain price.  The small joy of an unexpected good deal.
  • My daughter reading some of her picture books from when she was a little girl, trying to choose a favorite to bring to her Children's Literature class.  The small joy of special memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment